Are you a small business owner who manages staff, products & operations?
Want to grow, improve and develop your business to give you more time & freedom?
Then business mentoring is just what you need to accelerate your business performance !
3, 6 or 12 month mentoring programs
What would it feel like for you to:
Have someone to talk with and get support from when you’re feeling overwhelmed?
Create better structure in your business and free up your time?
Build confidence to help you get better business outcomes from staff and clients?
Have an accountability partner to help you get things done and move your business forward?
Be more in control of your business, your finances and your life?Understand the power of knowing your numbers to make crucial decisions in your business?
SO WHO IS THIS FOR? IF YOU ARE:
- Established small business with 2+ years trading
At least 1 or 2 staff members
Turnover $500,000 +
Desire to grow and expand the business
Need to change the way they are currently doing things
Go from Owner to Manager
Full Day Financial + Business Planning Strategy
Cash flow & profit - struggling to know where your money is going?
Want to increase profits and grow your business?
Uncertain of how you will have enough money for retirement?
Worried about your debt level and financial arrangements?
What a full day strategy session will do for you:
- Complete a 'What’s important to you' survey
- Review last years financials
- Review most recent quarterly figures
- Review Business and Personal Financial assets and liabilities
- Identify financial gaps
- Recommendations on where you need to be financially in the future
- A take away action plan to implement
Adelaide Business Mastermind
Adelaide Business Mastermind is a joint initiative between Michael Faraonio and Sarah Reimann. Founded in 2018, the groups have been highly successful in delivering small business owners valuable advice on how to grow, develop and build a successful business.
The groups provide an opportunity to come together once a month to discuss, to deliberate and to learn and develop, in a confidential environment. As much as it is about each and every person being able to consider their own development, it is a chance for each company leader to reflect ,to build knowledge and capability and at the same time, support their peers. It is a supportive network of peers which are fundamental to both personal and business growth.
- One, 2 hour meeting every month.
- Each group has a maximum of 6 participants.
- One member each month presents to the group about their issues, problems, struggles in their business.
- A facilitator to assist discussion and solutions
- Opportunity to give feedback and advice to the business owner that month and discuss solutions with your peers.
- Business of the month has a take away action plan list
- Meetings held in different locations around Adelaide in cafes, offices and organisations (see location list and times below)
- Meetings are confidential to members
- Accountability each month to the business owner who presented in the month prior
- 30-minute pre group discussion with your facilitator to prepare for your presentation that month
- 30-minute post group discussion with facilitator to give feedback and advice