The new year is a time for reflection, resolutions, and turning over a new leaf. This year one of my goals was to pray and meditate daily. I had let this part of my life slip last year, and felt it through suffering from some stress and overwhelm, where I was not performing at my best. I really wanted to get back into a habit and routine for this. So I:
- Purchased a paper diary (Old school yeah!) and have proceeded to write daily reflections of what I pray and meditate on. Like a daily journal, so i can go back in the future and look at what i was thinking.
- Transformed the spare bedroom into my office/retreat area, where there was a place to sit and be peaceful, away from distractions in the living areas.
- Set the goal in my mind that each day I need to go to that space and spend that time in prayer and reflection.
This has been an important decision for me and one that is transforming my thinking and attitude.
In the past 5 years I have always worked with a mentor or coach to help me develop my skills, become a better business owner, and receive input and advice on changes I should be making, that I otherwise would not of seen myself. One of the most important things a coach said to me last year, was that the only difference between the HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL people you see in the media and you, is how they STRUCTURE, PLAN AND SPEND THEIR TIME!
In the past 2 years, as I have transitioned my career from TAX ACCOUNTANT to BUSINESS MENTOR. It is extremely important that I had someone to coach and advise me in areas I was not skilled or trained in, such as branding and image, marketing and sales. I have never been good at setting goals and sticking to them, but once I started to incorporate this in my life, with an expert to guide me and coach me, the changes just seemed to happen automatically.
I have worked with many small business owners over the years, and I can tell you that by having a mentor who sees things that you cannot, keeps you accountable and gives you practical advice and plans, your business will grow and change into one that serves you and gives you the lifestyle you dream of.
As a small business owner who manages staff, products & operations:
What would it feel like to:
- Have someone to talk with and get support from when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Create structure in your business and confidence to help you get better business outcomes from staff and clients
- An accountability partner to help you get things done and move your business forward
- Be in control of your business, your finances and your health?
- Understand the power of knowing your numbers to make crucial decisions in your business?
- Have access to a CFO in your business without the high cost of employing someone?
Book a free discovery call here, to see how I can provide you with solutions that save you time, money and stress